Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Principle and Elements of Design- Photographs

-This project we were to go out and take pictures of different elements and principles of art. We had to present these pictures in a PowerPoint format and explain why we chose that picture and which element or principle the picture was describing. Here are my two best pictures from the project.

-This picture is of the entertainment center doors in my apartment. Here you can see that it has many different colors, but the colors create lines in the rug. This was the focus of the picture, showing that each different color creates a new line in the rug.







-This is a picture I took of my entertainment center and it shows balance. Each side of the door is the same and split down the middle. I thought it was perfect for showing how each door was balanced and the same as the other one.












No comments:

Post a Comment